About Xquisite Dental
Welcome and Thank you for taking the time to visit our website!
At XQuiste Dental you will receive a warm welcome and the highest standards of professional care. The Practice has been established for over 40 years with Delia McCartan as the Principal Dentist since 2002. Our dental team consists of highly trained and dedicated dentists, a dental hygienist, a practice manager, receptionists and dental nurses, who work to ensure the highest level of care for all of our patients.
We provide a full range of dental care, from preventive and family dentistry to orthodontics and cosmetic treatment. The environment is relaxed and even the anxious patient can feel reassured. We will always explain the options and what we feel is best but it will be your choice on what treatment you choose.
Why Choose us?
- All our team undertake extensive training so that our patients can have complete confidence in the standards of dental care provided and the standards of customer service they receive
- We have achieved and maintained the BDA Good Practice Award since 2003
- We offer a full range of dental treatments and cosmetic solutions ranging from white fillings, teeth whitening, veneers, crowns, bridges, implants and facial line softening and fillers
- We are fully computerised
- Evening appointments available until 7.45pm on Tuesdays
- Conscious Sedation (Twilight Sleep) available for anxious patients
- Dental Hygienist
- Membership Plans
Information available to Patients
‘Good Practice’ ensures that patients are well informed. Suitable information leaflets we provide include:
- Preventive Care & Oral Hygiene
- Dental Health Education Materials
- Dietary Advice Sheets
- Post Extraction or Surgical Instructions
- Treatment Information
- Welcome Pack for New Patients Including Practice Information Leaflet
- Practice Fee Rate Guide
- Statement of Practice Philosophy and Aims
- Are You Entitled to Help with Health Costs?
- BDA Advice Sheets