Our Routine Dental Plan
Monthly payment grades are calculated on past treatment, current dental health and an assessment of your future dental needs. Each patient is individually assessed & graded accordingly.
Included in your dental plan:
- Clinical Examination appointments as per your personal needs
- Oral Cancer Screenin
- Gum Health Chec
- Hygiene appointments as per your personal need
- Routine X-Rays where clinically necessar
- Necessary Filling
- Necessary Routine Extraction
- Preventative Advice for your Teeth & Gum
- Necessary Routine Root Canal Treatmen
- Crown – Bridge – Veneer – Dentures – Inlays – (Laboratory & Material fees only are payable)
- Worldwide Dental Emergency Scheme
Excluded from your dental plan:
- Treatment regarded by us as Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Whitening
- Referral to a Specialist Dental Practice
- Dental Implants
- Root treatment files
- Oral Hygiene Products
HOW DO I JOIN?
Joining is really simple. All you have to do is complete the direct debit mandate and registration form at reception. The monthly amount will be collected on the 1st of every month. Direct Debit is simple, safe and a great way of budgeting for your essential dental needs and of course you are covered by the direct debit guarantee.
HOW WILL I RECOGNISE THE PAYMENT ON MY BANK STATEMENT?
Your monthly repayment will be shown as Quality Plan (NI). Our dental practice name will not appear on your statement as we have contracted Quality Plan (NI) to administer our membership plan.
WHO DO I NOTIFY IF MY BANK DETAILS CHANGE?
You should contact Quality Plan (NI) who will liaise with you regarding your change in details. Contact details will be provided to you when you receive confirmation of your direct debit payment amounts etc.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE?
You can give notice to end your contract at one calendar month’s notice simply by contacting the practice & Quality Plan (NI).