Our Membership Plan
At Xquisite Dental we offer simple, flexible ways for you to pay for your dental care, for just £13.50 per month we will provide you with a comprehensive maintenance, prevention and treatment programme which will include:
- Tailored examination and hygiene appointments with your dentist
- Dental x-rays as required
- Worldwide Dental Emergency Scheme
- 20% discount on any dental treatment required including cosmetic dentistry (excludes implants)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO YOU?
Your dental health is crucial to your general well being and physical appearance. Using our Membership ensures that your general dental health is taken care of. We will contact you when you are due to attend your next appointment. Ensuring the following is taken care of:
- Regular dental and oral health check
- Screening for oral cancer
- Optimum dental and gum health
- Early diagnosis of dental problem
- Less complex dental treatments and therefore less expensive maintenance cost
Please feel free to speak to your dentist or a member of staff for full details on the right plan for you.
HOW DO I JOIN?
Joining is really simple. All you have to do is complete the direct debit mandate and registration form at reception. The monthly amount will be collected on the 1st of every month. Direct Debit is simple, safe and a great way of budgeting for your essential dental needs and of course you are covered by the direct debit guarantee.
HOW WILL I RECOGNISE THE PAYMENT ON MY BANK STATEMENT?
Your monthly repayment will be shown as Practice Plan (NI). Our dental practice name will not appear on your statement as we have contracted Practice Plan (NI) to administer our membership plan.
WHO DO I NOTIFY IF MY BANK DETAILS CHANGE?
You should contact Practice Plan (NI) who will liaise with you regarding your change in details. Contact details will be provided to you when you receive confirmation of your direct debit payment amounts etc.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE?
You can give notice to end your contract at one calendar month’s notice simply by contacting the practice & Practice Plan (NI).